Skip to main content

Astrologer……well-wisher

 My father was a client of one of the astrologers in our hometown. His name is VGR and he was an astrologer by profession but as far as I know him, he loves psychology and if I am wrong, he was pursuing a degree in psychology and philosophy.

As days passed by, my father used to frequently visit his house to spend time with him and discuss. When the father was diagnosed with a tumour, he also spoke to VGR sir, not to know about astrological prediction about it. VGR sir also counselled him during the first surgery and gave a confidence boost to him. I still remember, my father speaking to him, the night before 1st surgery and during the surgery, VGR sir continuously pinged me for updates. This speaks of their bonding.

Unfortunately, VGR sir was not feeling well when the 2nd surgery was about to happen and for a few months then. So, he couldn’t be in regular touch but VGR sir found some time, whenever he could to speak to my father.

I called VGR sir a few minutes after my father’s demise to convey to him the news, and he said — ‘ I can feel your pain’ (he consoled me for some time and said) ‘You have seen his suffering all these days, you can’t see him suffer more and, he doesn’t deserve such horrible suffering’.

He called me back again a day later and tried to calm me down. I went to his place 2 weeks later and I couldn’t control my emotions. I started crying, he consoled me first and then said — ‘Death is inevitable in life and that happens to everyone but now dealing with it, shows your character’. He also said that slowly take your time and calm down and then figure out a way to not get so much affected by it.

I started speaking to him more often from then. Whenever we speak, it would only be on psychology or research or general topics or his learnings and experiences (we wouldn’t speak on astrology, as I am not aware of that subject). It eased me and I also learned and understood a few known things from him from a different perspective. He motivated me and supported me with his words in my low times.

I feel grateful to you sir and Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Both of you made me Lost ................ Are you on a mission?

I am looking everyday at my phone, waiting for your phone call to speak to you again, would only realize after a moment that it’s never going to happen. During lunch I always look at the chair, you were sitting to have our decisive talks, realizing that I am not going to have it again is shattering me. I miss speaking to you again while having a ride on the bike to markets. During our last ride I still remember that when I expressed of moving to a new company, you asked me to stabilize and then wait for 6 months at least. Now, I promise to try my best to hold there. These all exact patterns happened with father too.......(Before his diagnosis) Honestly, I never felt orphaned till date even after losing nana, I always have you then. I am literally having this feeling now, I really don’t know why….…. I am really lost, you both shouldn’t have left me early. I am trying very very hard by running away / staying away from home, but I couldn’t process it. I already lost 50% of my...

Test Reports and Revelation

  I, my father, and one of my father’s cousins had again been to the doctor’s room after a week. Conversation between my father and doctor Doctor:  Hi Sir! How are you doing now? Father:  I felt good and fine until I used the course of medicines, which is prescribed by you. After the course has been completed, from the next day itself, there is discomfort again and I am suffering a lot, sir. Doctor:  Please be prepared for Surgery and make up your mind to it! The doctor asked my father to wait outside and asked us to stay in the room. Doctor:  The reports in the tests confirm that your father is having malignant tumour ( CANCER ) and if you want, you can collect slides and blocks on which tests are performed (at the lab) Me:  I remained Silent BUT {Inside and In my mind} I was a bit shocked and felt nervous!! because I strongly believed that the test results will be negative, as he is a teetotaller and non-smoker. Doctor:  You are so young to visit a c...

Initial Findings…..didn’t notice

  Back in 2020, one night in February, when I was in Bangalore, I got a call from my father around 8 PM, and he said “He was driving back from the office and experiencing extreme pain in the abdomen area”. I was worried and asked him, ‘Where was he exactly ?’. I asked him to immediately turn the car into a nearby hospital, which is 3–4 km away from the place he said he was at. He was hesitant and worried about going to the hospital but then I asked him to ‘Just stop there for a while and go to the restroom’. Because I thought he would at least get temporary relief if he had been to the restroom. After 5–10 minutes, I called him back and enquired about his pain and condition. He said, “The pain was relieved and will slowly drive back home”. I asked him to ‘slowly reach home and call me immediately if you face any problem’. He went home, took a bath, went to my aunt’s house, ate some food, took a pill, relaxed for 1–2 hours, and went back home and slept. I called him the next day, he...