Skip to main content

Panic attack and

 The next day, when my father came back from the office, he was dull and thinking about something. We both had dinner and watched television for some time.

Within a few minutes, my father said he was getting a headache and he was having slight pain in his chest then I got worried and told him, let’s go to aunt’s house. He softly denied it by saying -‘Why disturb them at night ?’. After a few minutes, he was also worried and saw me worrying too, and then he said let’s go there. I took him to his brother’s house and he sat there. He sat for some time and it wasn’t controlling, we decided to take him to the hospital.

It was the time when the Covid-19 first wave was in peak mode and all the hospitals refused to admit and they were not even giving a tablet for the problem. We almost roamed around all the hospitals in the town except a government hospital, meanwhile, my father started talking about ‘further consequences and suggestions for the future’ (indirectly how to move ahead and be strong and be there for one another, after his death). After some time, he said that ‘he was feeling better, then we roamed for some more time on the road for fresh air and took him back home.

He slept and in the morning, he went for a walk and went to one of his friend’s houses to meet him, his friend called me and asked me to come there immediately. My father said ‘he again had a panic attack, which happened last night’.

We decided to take him to the best cancer hospital out there in Hyderabad. I, my father, and my uncle (one of my father’s brothers) started to Hyderabad. There………………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Both of you made me Lost ................ Are you on a mission?

I am looking everyday at my phone, waiting for your phone call to speak to you again, would only realize after a moment that it’s never going to happen. During lunch I always look at the chair, you were sitting to have our decisive talks, realizing that I am not going to have it again is shattering me. I miss speaking to you again while having a ride on the bike to markets. During our last ride I still remember that when I expressed of moving to a new company, you asked me to stabilize and then wait for 6 months at least. Now, I promise to try my best to hold there. These all exact patterns happened with father too.......(Before his diagnosis) Honestly, I never felt orphaned till date even after losing nana, I always have you then. I am literally having this feeling now, I really don’t know why….…. I am really lost, you both shouldn’t have left me early. I am trying very very hard by running away / staying away from home, but I couldn’t process it. I already lost 50% of my...

Test Reports and Revelation

  I, my father, and one of my father’s cousins had again been to the doctor’s room after a week. Conversation between my father and doctor Doctor:  Hi Sir! How are you doing now? Father:  I felt good and fine until I used the course of medicines, which is prescribed by you. After the course has been completed, from the next day itself, there is discomfort again and I am suffering a lot, sir. Doctor:  Please be prepared for Surgery and make up your mind to it! The doctor asked my father to wait outside and asked us to stay in the room. Doctor:  The reports in the tests confirm that your father is having malignant tumour ( CANCER ) and if you want, you can collect slides and blocks on which tests are performed (at the lab) Me:  I remained Silent BUT {Inside and In my mind} I was a bit shocked and felt nervous!! because I strongly believed that the test results will be negative, as he is a teetotaller and non-smoker. Doctor:  You are so young to visit a c...

Initial Findings…..didn’t notice

  Back in 2020, one night in February, when I was in Bangalore, I got a call from my father around 8 PM, and he said “He was driving back from the office and experiencing extreme pain in the abdomen area”. I was worried and asked him, ‘Where was he exactly ?’. I asked him to immediately turn the car into a nearby hospital, which is 3–4 km away from the place he said he was at. He was hesitant and worried about going to the hospital but then I asked him to ‘Just stop there for a while and go to the restroom’. Because I thought he would at least get temporary relief if he had been to the restroom. After 5–10 minutes, I called him back and enquired about his pain and condition. He said, “The pain was relieved and will slowly drive back home”. I asked him to ‘slowly reach home and call me immediately if you face any problem’. He went home, took a bath, went to my aunt’s house, ate some food, took a pill, relaxed for 1–2 hours, and went back home and slept. I called him the next day, he...